List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:April 29 2002 6:18pm
Subject:Re: What is `Aborted Clients` ?
View as plain text
>Hello Everybody,
>
>   can anyone explain me what is an Aborted Client ? I begin to wonder about
>this because this number was about 20 or 30 last week, and now suddenly it
>got above 200 ! I have no idea of what it means, so any help would be
>appreciated.

The number of connections closed by the server after the client failed
to properly close the connection from its end.  This is in the manual
under SHOW STATUS.

>Filter : sql
>
>--
>João Paulo Vasconcellos
>Gerente de Tecnologia - NetCard
>Tel. 21 3852-9008 Ramal 31
>jvasconcellos@stripped
Thread
What is `Aborted Clients` ?João Paulo Vasconcellos29 Apr
  • Re: What is `Aborted Clients` ?Paul DuBois29 Apr
  • Re: What is `Aborted Clients` ?Jeremy Zawodny29 Apr
  • Re: What is `Aborted Clients` ?webmaster29 Apr
  • Re: What is `Aborted Clients` ?João Paulo Vasconcellos29 Apr