List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:August 19 1999 10:53pm
Subject:Re: mysql.h
View as plain text
At 12:52, 19990819, root wrote:
>Does anyone know thwew I can get the mysql.h file I do nt have it on my
>computer?

You need to install the RPM for development RPM.

PLEASE read the manual instructions on how to ask a question.  I'm
assuming that you're using Linux and that you downloaded the RPMs
for MySQL.  Probably I'm right, and the only reason I know this is
because I've seen this question asked / answered enough times (hint,
hint, maybe you could find the answer in the archives) that I don't
need the context.  But you're limiting the number of responses when
you give no information.

Tim
Thread
mysql.hroot20 Aug