List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:August 19 1999 6:27pm
Subject:Re: How to implement a mailing archive via mysql?
View as plain text

http://www.ezmlm.org/

>Any advice for me?

You might like to just use the most excellent mailing list software
that is already available, which already uses MySQL (or another DB of
your choice) for the back end.  Do you really NEED to write a client,
or just have a client that you can use?

At any rate, you might want to install ezmlm and see how it works, see
what tables it sets up, etc.  A lot of work has gone into it, and it'd
be silly to ignore it.  The authors are also very cool people, so I'm
sure that if you make some modifications that you think might be useful
to the world, they'd be open to accepting some diffs.

Tim
Thread
How to implement a mailing archive via mysql?liupc19 Aug
  • Re: How to implement a mailing archive via mysql?Thimble Smith19 Aug
  • Re: How to implement a mailing archive via mysql?Bill Gerrard19 Aug
    • Re: How to implement a mailing archive via mysql?Jani Tolonen20 Aug
Re: How to implement a mailing archive via mysql?Jani Kristian Tolonen20 Aug
  • Re: How to implement a mailing archive via mysql?Jani Tolonen20 Aug
  • Re: How to implement a mailing archive via mysql?Martin Ramsch20 Aug