List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:April 25 2002 5:06pm
Subject:Re: how to get support help?
View as plain text
This is a mail list for MySQL users.
If a user knows the answer to your problem, and feels like answering,
you may get a correct,
or incorrect answer.

If you REQUIRE quick response, pony up for a service contract like I did.

Clay Loveless wrote:

>At this point, I'd like to solicit tips on how I might get my support
>related concern addressed. It seems like people panicking over things that
>are actually documented get help quickly on this list, but when issues come
>up that are NOT documented (as I've raised twice below), the issues are
>ignored.
>
>So, rather than an actual answer, I'm now seeking suggestions on how the
>hell to GET an actual answer.
>

>Those of you who get responses to your questions, please share ... What's
>your secret?
>
>-Clay
>
>___________________________
>Clay Loveless
>Webmaster, Crawlspace
>http://www.crawlspace.com/

Intermittent 1049 errorClay Loveless20 Apr
  • Re: Intermittent 1049 error in MySQL 3.23.49Clay Loveless23 Apr
    • how to get support help?Clay Loveless25 Apr
      • Re: how to get support help?Gerald Clark25 Apr
      • RE: how to get support help?Gurhan Ozen25 Apr
        • Re: how to get support help?Clay Loveless25 Apr
          • Re: how to get support help?Erik Price25 Apr
      • Re: how to get support help?Erik Price25 Apr
        • Re: how to get support help?Clay Loveless25 Apr
          • Re: how to get support help?Erik Price25 Apr
          • Re: how to get support help?Jim Philips25 Apr
          • Re: how to get support help?mitch25 Apr
          • Re: how to get support help?Paul DuBois26 Apr
Re: how to get support help?Mark Matthews25 Apr
  • Re: how to get support help?Clay Loveless26 Apr
  • Re: more on 1049 errorsClay Loveless26 Apr
    • RE: more on 1049 errorsBarry C. Hawkins26 Apr
      • Re: more on 1049 errorsClay Loveless26 Apr
        • RE: more on 1049 errorsBarry C. Hawkins26 Apr
          • Re: more on 1049 errorsClay Loveless26 Apr
        • Re: more on 1049 errorsPaul DuBois26 Apr
RE: more on 1049 errorsPaul DuBois26 Apr