List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anthony W. Marino Date:April 23 2002 1:01pm
Subject:Re: Mysql 4.0.x enough stable to be in production ?
View as plain text
What table types are you using?

Anthony

> I've been running 4.0.1-alpha on a development server for our new internet
> bookstore. Holds around 1.3million books, 100k bookcovers and a lot of
> other information.
>
> I haven't experienced any crash/problems except for one bug that brings
> down MySQL: using two 'match-against' in fulltext search with some words
> will shutdown mysql.
> Not sure if it's already fixed or not, but if I get some free time later
> this week I'll try to make a test case for the mysql-team.
>
> But anyway, not counting that bug I haven't experienced any problems. But
> alpha is alpha... :p
>
> Since the logistics etc. are stored on a different server I wouldn't have
> any problems using this server as our main web-server (which is what I'm
> going to do in 3 weeks). Restoring the whole server from total crash is
> relativly easy, so a mysql bug wouldn't hurt much anyway....
>

> Regards
> Erlend Stromsvik

Anthony W. Marino
Pres./CTO, AWM Objects
email:	anthony@stripped
phone:	(732) 610-2441

Thread
Mysql 4.0.x enough stable to be in production ?David BORDAS23 Apr
  • row id龔惠樑(Borus.Kung)23 Apr
    • Re: row idBenjamin Pflugmann23 Apr
  • Re: Mysql 4.0.x enough stable to be in production ?Erlend Stromsvik23 Apr
    • Re: Mysql 4.0.x enough stable to be in production ?Anthony W. Marino23 Apr