List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gurhan Ozen Date:April 17 2002 10:56pm
Subject:RE: print on top
View as plain text
Hi Jule,
You need to sort your records with "ORDER BY" clause . I don't know what
your table looks like and obviously don't know if you have suitable columd
for it.. Say you have a newsid field defined with int datatype with
auto_increment property, then you can issue your statement as "SELECT ..
FROM table ORDER BY newsid DESC" to make the last inserted row at the very
top. Likewise, if you have a inserted date/time column to keep track of the
times that news are inserted , it may be used for the same purpose as well.