List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marc Antony Vose Date:August 18 1999 8:13pm
Subject:mysql creating big file that's sucking down space
View as plain text
i've got this file in my /tmp directory that's being created by MySQL.

-rw-rw----   1 mysql    mysql    108988788 Aug 13 12:12 SQLf066_0.ISD
-rw-rw----   1 mysql    mysql        1024 Aug 13 12:12 SQLf066_0.ISM

Can someone tell me what it is, why it's being created and what
options I need to set differently to prevent this from growing this
large again?

Thanks,

Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/

Goddamn writers -- all they do is use up trees and ruin people's eyes.
-- Gus, from Basic Instinct, by Joe Esterhaus
Thread
mysql creating big file that's sucking down spaceMarc Antony Vose18 Aug
  • mysql creating big file that's sucking down spacesinisa19 Aug
    • mysql creating big file that's sucking down spaceMichael Widenius23 Aug