List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Olson Date:April 12 2002 4:46pm
Subject:Turning off innodb
View as plain text
Is it possible to turn off Innodb in MySQL 4.0 via
the my.cnf file? Or command line params or
something?

I would like to be able to do this to since the
device that MySQL is running on does not have
the space available for the minimal 10Mb Innodb
file.

I realize I can probably do this be recompiling
the source and not specificying the
--with-innodb option.

On Linux, RedHat 7.2 with the following RPMS.

MySQL-Max-4.0.1-2
MySQL-4.0.1-2
MySQL-shared-4.0.1-2
MySQL-devel-4.0.1-2
MySQL-client-4.0.1-2

Thread
Turning off innodbScott Olson12 Apr
  • Re: Turning off innodbRodrigo Gonzalez12 Apr
  • Re: Turning off innodbDan Nelson12 Apr
  • RE: Turning off innodbChuck \"PUP\" Payne12 Apr