List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sinisa Milivojevic Date:April 12 2002 11:49am
Subject:Re: regarding libmysqlclient and libmysqlclient_r
View as plain text
On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:10:15 -0400 (EDT)
Shivam K Shah <skshah@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using the mysqlclient_r library to access the database.
> I have written some code as an interface to access the MYSQL databse and
> have written the following test code to test the library.
> I'm using Linux 2.4.4-4 as the platform.
>
> I'm putting locks around my entire test case so that two threads do not
> share the same connection at the same time.
>
> as suggested earlier I have also built the library with local pthreads
> i.e. --with-pthread=-pthread or --with-pthread=-lpthread
>
> This code still is not working when compiled with libmysqlclient_r
> but works with libmysqlclient.
> The following is the code with places of my_init(), my_init_thread(),
> and my_thread_end().
>
> Since I'm new to using this library I would be grateful for any kind of
> guidance on where I'm going wrong.
>
> regards,

Hi!

Your code seems OK to me.

What exactly is not working and which version of client API  are you  using ??

For the  start, you might try using latest 4.0.1 and change   my_thread_.. to
mysql_thread..   calls.

If that does not help, let us know exactly what is not working and send us the entire
code.

For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com/
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Mr. Sinisa Milivojevic <sinisa@stripped>
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   MySQL AB, FullTime Developer
       <___/   www.mysql.com
Thread
Table corruptionJay Miller26 Mar
  • Re: regarding libmysqlclient and libmysqlclient_rSinisa Milivojevic12 Apr