List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:August 18 1999 5:38pm
On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:20:25 -0700, Thompson, James wrote:

>How do I unsubscribe ?
>a response, which I then reply to ,to confirm the the request, but I
>am still receiving mesages  from the mailing list.
>Any ideas?

headers of the messages. The List-Unsubscribe header has an address.
Mail that address to unsubscribe. Reply to the confirmation. You'll
receive a GOODBYE message. If you have problems, just forward a list
message with all headers to postmaster@stripped or
mysql-owner@stripped.

-Sincerely, Fred

How do I unsubscribe ?James Thompson18 Aug
  • Re: How do I unsubscribe ?Martin Ramsch18 Aug
Re: How do I unsubscribe ?Fred Lindberg18 Aug