List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sammy Lau Date:April 8 2002 2:12am
Subject:Re: Help with Tables Please
View as plain text
HINTS: tinyint
----- Original Message -----
From: "Soheil Shaghaghi" <soheils@stripped>
To: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 9:59 AM
Subject: Help with Tables Please

> Hi all,
> I have create the following mysql table, and when I try to add more than
128
> rows in the table, I get this error:
> "Duplicate entry '127' for key 1"
> I have no duplicate entries in there, and I can not figure out what's
going
> on!
>
> CREATE TABLE CMSHOWNREQUIREDFIELDS1 (
>   FieldID tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
>   FieldName tinytext NOT NULL,
>   ShownRegistration tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
>   Required tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
>   DisplayName tinytext NOT NULL,
>   DisplayNameFarsi tinytext NOT NULL,
>   ModifyFlag tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL,
>   ShownProfile tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
>   ProfileRequired tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
>   ShownUpgradeAccount tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
>   UpgradeRequired tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
>   ShownMakeDonation tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
>   DonationRequired tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
>   FTPAllowed tinyint(3) unsigned,
>   Price tinytext,
>   PRIMARY KEY (FieldID)
> );
>
> Thanks

Follow up question to table typesCarl Schmidt8 Apr
  • Help with Tables PleaseSoheil Shaghaghi8 Apr
    • Re: Help with Tables PleaseDan Nelson8 Apr
      • RE: Help with Tables PleaseSoheil Shaghaghi8 Apr
        • Re: RE: Help with Tables PleaseVictoria Reznichenko8 Apr
          • RE: RE: Help with Tables PleaseSoheil Shaghaghi8 Apr
    • Re: Help with Tables PleaseSammy Lau8 Apr
RE: Help with Tables PleaseRick Emery8 Apr