List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Soheil Shaghaghi Date:April 8 2002 1:59am
Subject:Help with Tables Please
View as plain text
Hi all,
I have create the following mysql table, and when I try to add more than 128
rows in the table, I get this error:
"Duplicate entry '127' for key 1"
I have no duplicate entries in there, and I can not figure out what's going
on!

CREATE TABLE CMSHOWNREQUIREDFIELDS1 (
  FieldID tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  FieldName tinytext NOT NULL,
  ShownRegistration tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  Required tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  DisplayName tinytext NOT NULL,
  DisplayNameFarsi tinytext NOT NULL,
  ModifyFlag tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL,
  ShownProfile tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  ProfileRequired tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  ShownUpgradeAccount tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  UpgradeRequired tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  ShownMakeDonation tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  DonationRequired tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  FTPAllowed tinyint(3) unsigned,
  Price tinytext,
  PRIMARY KEY (FieldID)
);

Thanks

Thread
Follow up question to table typesCarl Schmidt8 Apr
  • Help with Tables PleaseSoheil Shaghaghi8 Apr
    • Re: Help with Tables PleaseDan Nelson8 Apr
      • RE: Help with Tables PleaseSoheil Shaghaghi8 Apr
        • Re: RE: Help with Tables PleaseVictoria Reznichenko8 Apr
          • RE: RE: Help with Tables PleaseSoheil Shaghaghi8 Apr
    • Re: Help with Tables PleaseSammy Lau8 Apr
RE: Help with Tables PleaseRick Emery8 Apr