List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carl Schmidt Date:April 8 2002 1:47am
Subject:Follow up question to table types
View as plain text
One thing did occur to me though.  I was looking at the syntax for
actually creating a database on the mysql server.  I wanted to make sure
that those table types that are installed with mysql do not have to be
specified as _available_ to tables in a particular database.  In other
words, when a database is created from the command line, are there any
options that say something like "make InnoDB types available for this
database" or something like that?  Kind of a shot in the dark, but I
wanted to cover all the bases.

Carl

Thread
Follow up question to table typesCarl Schmidt8 Apr
  • Help with Tables PleaseSoheil Shaghaghi8 Apr
    • Re: Help with Tables PleaseDan Nelson8 Apr
      • RE: Help with Tables PleaseSoheil Shaghaghi8 Apr
        • Re: RE: Help with Tables PleaseVictoria Reznichenko8 Apr
          • RE: RE: Help with Tables PleaseSoheil Shaghaghi8 Apr
    • Re: Help with Tables PleaseSammy Lau8 Apr
RE: Help with Tables PleaseRick Emery8 Apr