List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Ball Date:March 26 1999 8:31pm
Subject:Open Source Who's Who
View as plain text
   I would like to invite the people of the the Open Source/Linux
community to add their names, or the names of their favorite Open Source
Hero, to the Open Source Who's Who database.  This is a new project,
intended to catalog (and give credit to) a list of the Very Important
People in our community, and detail what their role in the community is.
   I need help in building up this list.  I also need technical help,
from page layout ideas, to help in importing pictures through PHP/Mysql.
Any and all contributions, would be greatly appreciated.

the webite is locate at:  http://support.lcg.org/Whoswho/

Michael J. Ball

unix_guru@stripped

                           \|||/
                           (o o)
    //////             Michael J. Ball
   ( o o )             The Linux Consulting Group
  oooO Oooo.           Tel : (905) 576-4102
  \ (   ) /            e_mail : mikeball@stripped
   \_) (_/             e_mail : unix_guru@stripped