List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Easton Date:April 5 2002 2:34am
Subject:accessing MySQL database from Access
View as plain text
I have a bunch of users with a MySQL database on their local machines.

Life would be simpler if they were able to access the MySQL database (read
only) from Microsoft Access.

Can this be done through an ODBC connection?  Can somebody tell me how to
set it up?

Thread
accessing MySQL database from AccessBill Easton5 Apr
  • Re: accessing MySQL database from AccessDan Nelson5 Apr
    • RE: accessing MySQL database from Accessjohn5 Apr
RE: accessing MySQL database from AccessBill Easton6 Apr
  • Re: accessing MySQL database from AccessYvon Darang12 Apr