List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Miller Date:March 26 1999 5:15pm
Subject:RE: SV: Consider a note
View as plain text
I find it sad that a discussion on the correct pronunciation is somehow
considered topical, but a comment on the life of one of the developers is
offensively off-topic.  Software is written by people.  It is not just a
collection of functions and algorithms.

Jay Miller
Columbia, MO, US

Thread
SV: Consider a noteMartin Edelius26 Mar
  • Re: SV: Consider a noteSasha Pachev26 Mar
    • Re: SV: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse26 Mar
      • RE: SV: Consider a noteJay Miller27 Mar
        • Re: SV: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar