List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:MadProfessor Date:March 26 2002 4:11am
Subject:RE: Impact of Free ORACLE
View as plain text
Ok, Ok, KIDZ, I get it. I had just heard from a rather reliable pair of
sources that the oracle system was free, so I thought I'd ask you cats
if you had any thoughts.... Now I get endless buillshit sarcasm, instead
of the simple 1 or 2 people pointing out that I'm wrong. The rest of you
guys who thought you were being original by giving me shit as if we were
on slashdot need to realize there's no call for all that. I was trying
to find out more about how everyone felt. I still run MySQL on my
servers, and while I was interested in how Oracle works, I wasn't about
to switch, so don't feel like you need to be questioning my geekiness,
nor my interest in free software or open source. End fucking rant, have
a nice day.

VJ MadProfessor

Thread
Dropping tablesSteve Buehler25 Mar
  • Impact of Free ORACLEMadProfessor25 Mar
    • Re: Impact of Free ORACLEDan Nelson25 Mar
    • RE: Impact of Free ORACLERichard Forgo25 Mar
      • RE: Impact of Free ORACLEMadProfessor26 Mar
        • RE: Impact of Free ORACLETim Buchalka26 Mar
        • Re: Impact of Free ORACLEMichael Bacarella26 Mar
        • RE: Impact of Free ORACLEFrancesca Shiekh26 Mar
          • RE: Impact of Free ORACLECharles McGrotty26 Mar
    • Re: Impact of Free ORACLEFrancesca Shiekh25 Mar
    • Re: Impact of Free ORACLEGabriel Ricard26 Mar
    • Re: Impact of Free ORACLEJerry Winegarden26 Mar
  • hierarchical struture into mysqlDavid yahoo26 Mar
    • RE: hierarchical struture into mysqlKevin Fries27 Mar
  • Re: Dropping tablesPaul DuBois26 Mar
    • Re: Dropping tablesSteve Buehler26 Mar
      • Re: Dropping tablesPaul DuBois26 Mar
RE: Impact of Free ORACLEAaron Rutledge25 Mar
  • Re: Impact of Free ORACLEjay downs26 Mar
RE: Impact of Free ORACLERBRoa26 Mar
RE: Impact of Free ORACLEJoe Hoffman26 Mar
RE: Impact of Free ORACLEjwubbel26 Mar
  • RE: Impact of Free ORACLEMadProfessor26 Mar
    • RE: Impact of Free ORACLERon Jamison26 Mar
  • RE: Impact of Free ORACLEFrancesca Shiekh26 Mar
RE: Impact of Free ORACLERobert Cross26 Mar
RE: Impact of Free ORACLEJonathan Hilgeman26 Mar