List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 26 2002 3:53am
Subject:RE: Dumb Newbie Keyword Search Question
View as plain text
At 15:49 -0500 3/25/02, Tal-ee wrote:
>Hi, I saw your discussion and i was wondering if any of you know if there is
>a way to stop mySQL from ignoring 3-letter words in the AGAINST statement
>when you use the MATCH operator?
>Thanks,
>-Tal-ee

It's in the manual.

http://www.mysql.com/doc/F/u/Fulltext_Fine-tuning.html

Thread
Dumb Newbie Keyword Search QuestionDan Tappin25 Mar
Re: Dumb Newbie Keyword Search QuestionDan Tappin25 Mar
  • RE: Dumb Newbie Keyword Search QuestionTal-ee25 Mar
    • RE: Dumb Newbie Keyword Search QuestionPaul DuBois26 Mar