List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:August 17 1999 6:16am
Subject:RE: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.
View as plain text
Hello,

> Just wondering if anyone out there knows of a reasonably priced web
> hoster that does *nix/Apache/MySQL/PHP that allows remote client
> access to MySQL via ODBC from dynamic IP addresses. Pretty specific I
> know, but necessary for a project that I'm working on.

We offer your own MySQL daemon, you control all privileges, etc.
Your own Apache daemon (with full config control) with PHP (as module and/or
CGI) running on BSDI BSD/OS 3.1.

http://servers.digitaldaze.com/

Thread
Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.Richard McLean15 Aug
  • Re: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.Sasha Pachev15 Aug
  • Re: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.Micheal Mc Evoy16 Aug
  • RE: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.Bill Gerrard17 Aug
    • RE: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs. (Thanks!)Richard McLean18 Aug
Re: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.Dave Kaufman16 Aug