List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 24 2002 8:41pm
Subject:RE: Warnings after LOAD DATA statement
View as plain text
At 10:50 -0800 3/24/02, Nick Arnett wrote:
> [...]

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-cookbook/

Check the "early release" distribution for the load_diag.pl utility.

>Of course, the alternative way to figure out what's going on is to do
>individual INSERT statements and look at the actual warnings.
>
>See http://www.mysql.com/doc/L/O/LOAD_DATA.html
>
>Nick

Thread
Warnings after LOAD DATA statementMaribel Piloto24 Mar
  • RE: Warnings after LOAD DATA statementNick Arnett24 Mar
    • RE: Warnings after LOAD DATA statementPaul DuBois24 Mar
  • Re: Warnings after LOAD DATA statementPaul DuBois24 Mar