List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 22 2002 12:24am
Subject:Re: Can you Change Nulls in the MySQLDump from \N?
View as plain text
At 12:11 -0800 3/21/02, David M. Peak wrote:
>Is there a way to tell MySQL to put a blank space instead of \N in the
>tab-delimited files when it does a dump?

Nope.  You'll have to postprocess the files somehow.

>   I'm working on a MySQL to SQL
>Server migration and having problems with the output files.  I'm doing this
>all in batch fellas so I'm not finding a good search and replace utility.
>(perl, c++, and other langs are not an option..)
>
>Thanks
>
>David

Thread
Can you Change Nulls in the MySQLDump from \N?David M. Peak21 Mar
  • Re: Can you Change Nulls in the MySQLDump from \N?Paul DuBois22 Mar
  • Re: Can you Change Nulls in the MySQLDump from \N?sascha mantscheff22 Mar
  • Re: Can you Change Nulls in the MySQLDump from \N?Keith C. Ivey22 Mar
  • Re: Can you Change Nulls in the MySQLDump from \N?David M. Peak22 Mar