List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 20 2002 5:29pm
Subject:Re: Inserting files from command prompt
View as plain text
At 10:48 -0500 3/20/02, Stembridge, Michael wrote:
>Can a file be inserted to a mysql table from a unix(linux) command prompt?

mysqlimport?

>Also, can I query the same table and output the data to a filename.ext in a
>specified directory?

SELECT ... INTO OUTFILE

>Not sure if this is an appropriate question for the list, but all
>clues/examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thread
Inserting files from command promptMichael Stembridge20 Mar
  • Re: Inserting files from command promptPaul DuBois20 Mar
  • Re: Inserting files from command promptMark Horton20 Mar
RE: Inserting files from command promptMichael Stembridge20 Mar
RE: Inserting files from command promptVictoria Reznichenko21 Mar