List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:August 16 1999 6:14pm
Subject:Re: book
View as plain text
>.....  Do you people have no sense of history!  That is the most
>historical database example ever... in a field with so few traditions, can
>we not uphold this one?

I suppose you'd like some banking applications, too? :-)

>;)
>
>--ed
>
>On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Randy Jay Yarger wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Paul DuBois wrote:
>>
>> > I promise no parts-and-suppliers, though.
>>
>> Hey! Be fair, I didn't use parts-and-suppliers either. That *is* lame.
>>
>> :)
>>
>> --
>> Randy Jay Yarger        | US Web/CKS
>> ryarger@stripped    | http://astro.detroit.usweb.com/~ryarger/

Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread
bookDerick H Siddoway16 Aug
  • Re: bookBlain Nelson16 Aug
  • Re: bookAllen Carpenter16 Aug
Re: bookPaul DuBois16 Aug
  • Re: bookRandy Jay Yarger16 Aug
Re: bookPaul Wagorn16 Aug
Re: bookDerick H Siddoway16 Aug
  • Re: bookRichard Reina16 Aug
    • full quotes in replies (was: book)Martin Ramsch16 Aug
  • Re: bookBob Worthy16 Aug
  • Re: full quotes in replies (was: book)Carsten H. Pedersen17 Aug
    • Re: full quotes in replies (was: book)Chris Trown17 Aug
Re: bookPaul DuBois16 Aug
  • Re: bookRandy Jay Yarger16 Aug
    • Re: booked16 Aug
      • Re: bookPaul DuBois16 Aug