List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BAUMEISTER Alexandre Date:March 19 2002 1:27pm
Subject:Re[2]: InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 10 in file btr0btr.c line 574
View as plain text
Heikki,

HT> since you are French, I assume you have accent characters in the strings you
HT> have stored into your database.

HT> The ordering of accent characters changed in 3.23.44!

  No accents.

  InnoDB  tables  on  this  server  are  mainly  used  for statistics,
  counters etc ...

HT> You must dump and reimport your tables to 3.23.49 so that the index trees
HT> are sorted in the right order.

  Since the crash we re-created everything so ... :)

  But I have still something strange with this server.

  I have two tables with the same create :

create table popup(
  campagne int(11) unsigned not null,
  log char(20) not null,
  cpt int(11),
  unique(campagne,log),
  index(log)
)type=InnoDB;

  and create table popup2 ... (same create).

  Table  popup  is  not  empty  and is selected/updated from web pages
  (counting popup screened).

  I'm inserting some data in table popup2 :

mysql> insert into popup2 select '9',p.log,'1' from compte.portefeuilles p,
> compte.contenus_portefeuilles c where c.idport=p.idport and c.symbole='1rPEAD';
Query OK, 41495 rows affected (27.06 sec)
Records: 52454  Duplicates: 10959  Warnings: 0

  And  then  trying  to  insert  into table popup all what is in table
  popup2 :

mysql> insert into popup select * from popup2;
ERROR 1213: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; Try restarting transaction
mysql> replace into popup select * from popup2;
ERROR 1213: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; Try restarting transaction

  I don't see why this deadlock ...

  Regards,
  Alex.

Thread
MySql "fatal error" in mysql-opt.exeMick12 Mar
  • Re: MySql "fatal error" in mysql-opt.exeMiguel Angel Solorzano13 Mar
    • Re: MySql "fatal error" in mysql-opt.exeMichael Widenius19 Mar
      • InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 10 in file btr0btr.c line 574BAUMEISTER Alexandre19 Mar
Re: InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 10 in file btr0btr.c line 574Heikki Tuuri19 Mar
Re: InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 10 in file btr0btr.c line 574Heikki Tuuri19 Mar
  • Re[2]: InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 10 in file btr0btr.c line 574BAUMEISTER Alexandre19 Mar