List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:August 16 1999 5:53pm
Subject:Re: book
View as plain text
At 10:36 AM -0700 8/16/99, Derick H Siddoway wrote:
>Hope we see something more like this in your book, Paul.

Well, you won't see the CD tracking database.

I'm not sure my examples will be much better.  One of the most difficult
things about writing a book like this is coming up with examples that
aren't completely lame.  It's trickier than you might think.  No matter
what you pick, someone will dislike it.

The way I handle that is to invent a scenario that *everyone* will
hate. :-)  I do follow it through several chapters, though.

I promise no parts-and-suppliers, though.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread
Re: bookPaul DuBois16 Aug