List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:August 16 1999 3:20pm
Subject:Re: dbf2mysql 1.12 tar ball
View as plain text
You are right.
I had not looked at the current tarball.
Somehow, the offending line moved from above the curly brace to
below it during the patch application.

I'll print out the file and see if any of my other patches wandered off
after I submitted them.

Thanks!

Larry Rosenman wrote:

> The problem is the following else is the applied to that if, not the
> preceding if.
>
> Larry Rosenman

Thread
Re: dbf2mysql 1.12 tar ballGerald Clark16 Aug
  • RE: dbf2mysql 1.12 tar ballLarry Rosenman16 Aug
    • Re: dbf2mysql 1.12 tar ballGerald Clark16 Aug
    • RE: dbf2mysql 1.12 tar ballMichael Widenius21 Aug