List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Schweikle Date:March 15 2002 9:03pm
Subject:Remote access to MySQL
View as plain text

I want to access various databases on a MySQL server remotely. I've set up
an entry in the "mysql.user" table to allow access to mysql for all hosts
in subnet First this worked fine. Then my server
moved from address to Now I do not have access
anymore to any of the databases except on the server itself accessing via

Any idea how to bring this back to work to allow access to whole subnet would be appreciated!

Remote access to MySQLThomas Schweikle15 Mar