List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:August 16 1999 2:07pm
Subject:Re: dbf2mysql 1.12 tar ball
View as plain text
Larry Rosenman wrote:

> I was attempting to use your (I think) dbf2mysql program and found what I
> believe to be
> a bug.
>
> around line 345 of dbf2mysql.c there is an
> if (express) strcat(query, "NULL,NULL,");
>
> outside of the braces for the preceding if.  I believe
> this needs to be within the brace.
>
> What happens is the INSERT INTO TABLE %s VALUES( gets wiped out.
>
> Larry Rosenman
Why would strcat wipe out the previous contents of the query string?
This line simply supplies the two NULL values for the fields
"_rec and _timestamp" that will automatically be added to the resulting
file when the -x option is used.
Thread
Re: dbf2mysql 1.12 tar ballGerald Clark16 Aug
  • RE: dbf2mysql 1.12 tar ballLarry Rosenman16 Aug
    • Re: dbf2mysql 1.12 tar ballGerald Clark16 Aug
    • RE: dbf2mysql 1.12 tar ballMichael Widenius21 Aug