List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jiri Cuypers Date:March 12 1999 10:25am
Subject:field types needed from mysql database
View as plain text
   Hi,

I'm writing a dynamic form handler, which dumps the form data into the
correct fields of a database.
I still need a way to find out which type a particular field has in the
database, in order to know whether I need quotes or not when i do an
insert into.

I'm using perl 5.004 with DBI::MySql and apache.

thanks in advance.
Jiri
Thread
field types needed from mysql databaseJiri Cuypers12 Mar
  • Re: field types needed from mysql databaseThimble Smith12 Mar
  • Re: field types needed from mysql databaseChristian Mack13 Mar
RE: field types needed from mysql databaseJiri Cuypers13 Mar