List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Juan Riera Date:August 16 1999 11:00am
Subject:Help with installing DBD modules
View as plain text
Hello,
I am unable to install DBD from Msql-MySQL modules. When I run Makefile.PL I get a message
asking me for dir that contains 'include', meaning mysql.h
I have installed MySQL from rpm on RedHat 6.0, it runs OK, but I have no mysql.h file
anywhere on my PC - must I install and compile it from source? On the other side, I have
installed and tested OK both Data Dumper and DBI interface.

Any help about installing DBD will be really appreciated!
Thanks,
Juan

Thread
Help with installing DBD modulesJuan Riera16 Aug
  • Re: Help with installing DBD modulesDominique ROUSSEAU16 Aug