List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Terrence W. Zellers Date:March 26 1999 2:38pm
Subject:RE: <Holy War>
View as plain text

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Ken Kimball wrote:

> Ok, I have to get in on this one.  SEQUEL stands for Structured English
> Query Language, which was the original roots for SQL, which stands

    From days of yore and long ago in the age of the mighty mainframe,
when SQL/DS I did install in VM and VSE and harkened unto the cries of
dismay from the unwashed users, I have called it ...

                              SQueaL.

                                                 -- TWZ

(former mainframe Systems Programmer.  Sysprogs think BOFH's are wimps).

Thread
Re: <Holy War>Robert Pruitt26 Mar
  • Re: <Holy War>Micheal Mc Evoy26 Mar
RE: <Holy War>Ken Kimball26 Mar
  • RE: <Holy War>Terrence W. Zellers26 Mar
  • RE: <Holy War>Bill Gerrard28 Mar