List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Micheal Mc Evoy Date:August 16 1999 2:27am
Subject:Re: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.
View as plain text
On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Richard McLean wrote:
>Hi All,
>

>Just wondering if anyone out there knows of a reasonably priced web
>hoster that does *nix/Apache/MySQL/PHP that allows remote client
>access to MySQL via ODBC from dynamic IP addresses. Pretty specific I
>know, but necessary for a project that I'm working on.
>
>Any leads would be *greatly* appreciated.
>

>kind regards,
>Richard McLean

Try http://www.netnation.com

They run Linux and MySQL.  You have access to Perl and DBI/DBD and a ccvs
system.

Slan,
Micheal
---
Micheal Mc Evoy                                    mjmc@stripped
                                             http://www.whitepine.com

WhitePine Consulting supports the Free Software Foundation and it ideals
by promoting, using and supporting Open Source, GNU and GPL'd Software.

Thread
Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.Richard McLean15 Aug
  • Re: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.Sasha Pachev15 Aug
  • Re: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.Micheal Mc Evoy16 Aug
  • RE: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.Bill Gerrard17 Aug
    • RE: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs. (Thanks!)Richard McLean18 Aug
Re: Web Hosting with Remote Access Privs.Dave Kaufman16 Aug