List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 9 2002 7:00pm
Subject:Re: How to load binary data with Perl DBI?
View as plain text
At 16:39 +0200 3/9/02, mysql@stripped wrote:
>Hello.
>
>How to load binary data into a table  using
>Perl DBI module (the data is uploaded from a HTML
>form)?

Same way you load any other kind of data.  Use placeholders or the quote()
function.

>I failed to find any information on MySQL site.
>
>Thanks in advance.

Thread
How to load binary data with Perl DBI?mysql9 Mar
  • Re: How to load binary data with Perl DBI?Paul DuBois9 Mar
Re[2]: How to load binary data with Perl DBI?Toomas Vendelin10 Mar
  • Re: How to load binary data with Perl DBI?Jeremy Zawodny10 Mar