List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 8 2002 3:10am
Subject:RE: Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso vs. PHP White Paper
View as plain text
Perhaps all you folks who have a problem with Blue World's posting
can send your comments directly to them.  It's unlikely that the rest
of us care to read them.

The "discussion" has now come to exhibit what all "that is SPAM!"
threads metamorphose into sooner or later:  the offense of the original
message becomes dwarfed by the flurry of messages that follow it, which
thereby become worse than the original message ever was.

Blue World's message at least had something to do with MySQL, which
few of the followups now do.  They have now become, in effect, their own
form of spam.

Please stop.

sql,query

Thread
FW: Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso vs. PHP White PaperJames Cox8 Mar
  • Re: Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso vs. PHP White PaperJeff Kilbride8 Mar
    • RE: Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso vs. PHP White PaperTodd Williamsen8 Mar
    • RE: Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso vs. PHP White PaperTodd Williamsen8 Mar
      • Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso vs. PHP White PaperJohn Steele8 Mar
  • Re: Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso vs. PHP White PaperLee McNeil8 Mar
    • RE: Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso vs. PHP White PaperJames Cox8 Mar
      • RE: Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso vs. PHP White PaperPaul DuBois8 Mar
      • Blue World ... I think we all agreePaul Warren8 Mar