List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 4 2002 3:15pm
Subject:Re: Export Data From Mysql to CSV
View as plain text
At 11:06 +0000 3/4/02, Amit Dilip Lonkar wrote:
>Hi
>
>How can I export data, from the database tables in Mysql, to a Comma
>Seperated File(CSV).

If you have the FILE privilege, you can use SELECT ... INTO OUTFILE.
If you don't, I have a Perl script that can export directly as CSV to a
file on the client host, if you want it.

>Urgent
>Amit Lonkar

Thread
Export Data From Mysql to CSVAmit Dilip Lonkar4 Mar
  • Re: Export Data From Mysql to CSVRichard4 Mar
  • Re: Export Data From Mysql to CSVPaul DuBois4 Mar