List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 1 2002 5:45pm
Subject:RE: more than one owner?
View as plain text
At 12:27 -0500 3/1/02, Edward Peloke wrote:
>I was thinking more along the lines of creating a db called test and
>creating two tables:
>test.clients and test2.clients

Huh?  Those are two tables in different databases, not two tables in
the same database.

>Like you can do in MSSQL, create many table owners in the same db.

Well, that's what Victoria said, in effect.  You can grant access
to multiple people.  That's like what you're calling "owners".

Thread
more than one owner?Victoria Reznichenko1 Mar
  • RE: more than one owner?(Edward Peloke)1 Mar
    • RE: more than one owner?Paul DuBois1 Mar
    • Re: more than one owner?Van1 Mar