List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 1 2002 3:45pm
Subject:Re: How to get books/manuals from Internet.
View as plain text
At 14:20 +0800 3/1/02, jyzhou@stripped wrote:
>Hi, all
>How to get the e-books of My SQL via download.
>Thanks , Dominic ZHOU

The MySQL Reference Manual is available at:

Safari has some MySQL books:
The listings include MySQL (New Riders) and MySQL & mSQL (O'Reilly).
I got a letter yesterday that MySQL and Perl for the Web will be available
there soon as well.

Safari's a subscriber service.  If you're looking for chapters that you can
download anytime, pointers to a few are available at: (1 chapter) (2 chapters)

How to get books/manuals from Internet.jyzhou1 Mar
  • Re: How to get books/manuals from Internet.Paul DuBois1 Mar