List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:March 26 1999 11:46am
Subject:Re: Tracking user access.
View as plain text
Benjamin Scherrey wrote:

> Does MySQL provide a mechanism to log access to databases? The manual
> doesn't seem to discuss this. I'd like to see when users connect and
> also maintain a log of the commands that they execute (but not their
> results). I'd also like this to be selectable on a per-database basis
> and, possibly, on a per user basis.
>
>     thanx & later,
>
>         Ben Scherrey

Hi Ben

There is no explicit tool to do this, but you can use the full logging (--log) for that
purpose.
The disadvantage of this is, that you log everything for all users.

Hope this helps
Christian

Thread
[Fwd: Tracking user access.]Benjamin Scherrey26 Mar
  • Re: Tracking user access.Christian Mack26 Mar