List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:August 13 1999 8:01am
Subject:SV: } character
View as plain text
Hi.

If this is all the info you're going to provide I don't think anyone
will be able to help out. 8)

What is the exact error?
What does your table look like (Content) in this case?

I don't think that } needs to be escaped, atleast I've never needed to
escape it...

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design