List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 26 1999 12:34pm
Subject:Re: Consider a note
View as plain text
>Has anyone from this list sent e-mail to any Croat when Serbs...
>[...]
>Don't won't to start a flame war, but...
>[...]

The intent of my note was not to start a flame war, either.  I
did not ask anyone to support any particular political policy.
I apologize if you were offended by my message, but please realize
it was apolitical in nature.

In answer to the first question you raise:  No, I haven't done that.
However, I see no reason not to, were I in contract with a Croatian
MySQL developer working to improve the database we all use here,
under similar difficult circumstances, in danger of his life.

I am sending this to the list only to further explain my motive,
not to argue.  If anyone feels a need to reply, any further replies
I make will be off-list.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Consider a notePaul DuBois26 Mar
Re: Consider a noteTomislav Petrovic26 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteBenjamin Grosman26 Mar
    • Re: Consider a notejonathan michaels28 Mar
  • Re: Consider a notePaul DuBois26 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse26 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteMichael Widenius28 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteMartin B. Jespersen26 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteces-galicia26 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse26 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteAlex Heiphetz27 Mar
        • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteRed Voyageur27 Mar
        • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
Re: Consider a noteAlexander Keremidarski28 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteMartin B. Jespersen28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteADIB MOTIWALA28 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteSasha Pachev28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar