List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 26 2002 3:35pm
Subject:RE: Paul DuBois - Thank You
View as plain text
At 13:06 +0200 2/26/02, savaidis wrote:
>There is not your book here in Thessaloniki/Greece. This is the second
>bigest city of Greece.
>(at least at bigest bookstore I checked, they have only  O'Reily books and
>they have only one about MySQL with 3 writers)
>So I intend to take a subscription to Safari but I want to know if I will
>have access to complete text of the book, how many points I need for this
>and if I can copy the chapters to my hard disk. Also in what form will be
>this copy : in html or in PDF? And will this be context-sensitive?
>But why you don't shell it in classic e-book form (with glassbook i.e.)?
>Please be specific so I can send the subscription.

These are all points that you should take up with the Safari people.
I don't know the answers to any of these questions.  (Not surprising,
since I didn't even know there *was* a Safari edition until yesterday. :-))

>Thanks
>
>Makis
>Query

Thread
Paul DuBois - Thank YouCraig Westerman25 Feb
  • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank Yousavaidis25 Feb
    • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank YouPaul DuBois25 Feb
      • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank YouPaul DuBois25 Feb
        • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank You [actually "brain lock"]Paul DuBois26 Feb
        • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank Yousavaidis26 Feb
          • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank YouPaul DuBois26 Feb
            • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank Yousavaidis27 Feb
RE: Paul DuBois - Thank Yousavaidis25 Feb
  • Re: Paul DuBois - Thank YouDL Neil26 Feb
RE: Paul DuBois - Thank YouMarjolein Katsma26 Feb
RE: Paul DuBois - Thank Yousavaidis26 Feb