List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 25 2002 10:09pm
Subject:RE: Paul DuBois - Thank You
View as plain text
At 21:35 +0200 2/25/02, savaidis wrote:
>Is there any electronic version of this book (e-book)?

One of the chapters (the C API chapter) is online at the publisher's
site, and there are some other pages available at Amazon.  All of these
are PDF format.  There are pointers to this material at the book's
companion site:

http://www.mysql.com/mysql-book/

Otherwise, no it's not available electronically.

>Because it will be very helpfull if it has an index-content like PDF docs.
>And why pay for paper? We live on 2000 no?

Most people still seem to prefer paper.  (I know I do; I have access to
the electronic source for the text, obviously, but I tend to pick up
my paper copy when I need to look something up.)

>Makis

Thread
Paul DuBois - Thank YouCraig Westerman25 Feb
  • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank Yousavaidis25 Feb
    • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank YouPaul DuBois25 Feb
      • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank YouPaul DuBois25 Feb
        • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank You [actually "brain lock"]Paul DuBois26 Feb
        • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank Yousavaidis26 Feb
          • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank YouPaul DuBois26 Feb
            • RE: Paul DuBois - Thank Yousavaidis27 Feb
RE: Paul DuBois - Thank Yousavaidis25 Feb
  • Re: Paul DuBois - Thank YouDL Neil26 Feb
RE: Paul DuBois - Thank YouMarjolein Katsma26 Feb
RE: Paul DuBois - Thank Yousavaidis26 Feb