List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomislav Petrovic Date:March 26 1999 11:14am
Subject:Re: Consider a note
View as plain text
Has anyone from this list sent e-mail to any Croat when Serbs
bombed, pillaged, destroyed Croatian cities and raped our women,
butchered our children, etc...???

Don't won't to start a flame war, but since I was provoked.......here it
goes!!!

SERBS ARE GETTING WHAT THEY DESERVED (ACTUALLY
THEY DESERVED 100 TIMES MORE BOMBS)...
JUSTICE, ALTHOUGH VERY SLOWLY, IS FINNALY BEING FULLFILLED...
THERE IS GOD ON EARTH, AFTER ALL...

I know that one person (member of any nation) cannot be blamed for a war
but I havent yet seen a Serb who was agains their agression on Croatia,
who was sorry about ethinc clensing or masacres their soldiers did...
Only thing they are sorry about is the fact that they were defeated and
thus did not succeed in their nationalistic, expansionistic intentions and
their dream about "big serbia" which would absorb all neighbouring
countries...

I expressed my feelings here... And made myself perfectly clear
Since I do not want to start flame war here I will not reply to any of the
replies to this message unless I find it VERY, VERY insulting to me
or to my people and country...

Tomy.