List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luc Foisy Date:February 21 2002 7:16pm
Subject:RE: Problems finding parts of mysql on FreeBSD
View as plain text
020221 13:12:19  mysqld started
020221 13:12:20  /usr/local/libexec/mysqld: Can't find file:
'./mysql/host.frm' (errno: 13)
020221 13:12:20  mysqld ended

also it would be important to note /etc/my.cnf
[mysqld]
datadir=/usr/data/mysql
pid-file=/usr/data/mysql/tmcdbs01.mysql.pid

ahh could be a permission problem, the directories require an executable tag
correct?
drw-rw----  2 mysql  mysql    512 Jan 18 18:51 mysql

-rw-rw----  1 mysql  mysql     0 Jan 18 18:45 host.MYD
-rw-rw----  1 mysql  mysql  1024 Jan 18 18:45 host.MYI