List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay J Date:August 12 1999 1:46pm
Subject:Re: Store pictures from Access to Mysql
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
From: FRed <fillon@stripped>
To: Jay J <3pound@stripped>
Cc: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 1999 7:50 AM

> Hi Jay,
>
> Thank you for the reply (http://207.98.221.253/Lists/ is very usefull !)
> But my trouble is not how to store/restore a picture from Mysql but how to
> store GIF/JPEG picture in Access and put it in a Mysql Blob ... without
all
> strange Microsoft OLE stuff...;-(
> I'd hope someone already did it ...

Huh? Doesn't "store/restore" == "put in a MySQL BLOB" ?

If yes - let me repeat myself, storing image data _in_ the DB is basically
silly - I haven't seen proof otherwise.

If not, you have a 'strange MS OLE Access problem', not a MySQL one.

-Jay J

Thread
Store pictures from Access to MysqlFRed12 Aug
  • Re: Store pictures from Access to MysqlJay J12 Aug
    • Re: Store pictures from Access to MysqlFRed12 Aug
  • Re: Store pictures from Access to MysqlJay J12 Aug
Re: Store pictures from Access to Mysqlluuk12 Aug
  • Re: Store pictures from Access to MysqlDarrell Shifflett12 Aug