List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pascal Richer Date:February 18 2002 6:00pm
Subject:Too many Query at the same time
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm having some trouble with MySQL and Vb. I'm doing an app with a Do
While and I open / close a Recordset in this Do While. I think that
it's the problem... When I start the Program, after 30 seconds in the
Do While, I get this error : "Can't connect to MySQL Server ON
192.168.1.34". Does I need to modify a connect_timeout or a variable
like this to solve my problem and if so, how can I do it ?

I'm on Win 98...

Thanks !

Pascal Richer
richer.pascal@stripped

Étudiant en Informatique et Génie Logiciel
Université du Québec à Montréal

Thread
Too many Query at the same timePascal Richer18 Feb