List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:August 12 1999 8:10am
Subject:Re: [Fwd: Log table with mysql]
View as plain text
At 09:58, 19990812, Olivier Millien wrote:
>Can someone tell me how to see all the requests that have been done on
>a database ?
>I would like to see the sql text of theses requests and I don't know
>where I can find it.

You need to start the server with the --log flag (you can set this
in the my.cnf file, or in the safe_mysqld file, or wherevery you
start your mysqld from).  Then the log of all the SQL statements
will be in /your/data/dir/`hostname`.log

Tim
Thread
[Fwd: Log table with mysql]Olivier Millien12 Aug
  • Re: [Fwd: Log table with mysql]Thimble Smith12 Aug