List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Ramsch Date:August 12 1999 6:37am
Subject:Re: It's over
View as plain text
Hello Matt,

> Some jerk-off in Germany has been posing as your 'List Lord' and made some
> threats that his small mind can't accomplish.  This loser's name is Martin
> Ramsch.  He is the one who perpetuated this situation, [...]

because these are false accusations, I'd like to make a public
statement quoting my mails to you and your replies to me.

Am I allowed to make your mails available in public, so everybody can
make his/her own decision on who's acted bad?

Regards,
  Martin
It's overMatt Stocks12 Aug
  • Re: It's overMartin Ramsch12 Aug