List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Carter Date:November 22 1999 9:30pm
Subject:RE: MyODBC & VB
View as plain text
Well, you might want to check out what I have done. My site is
www.pbc.ottawa.on.ca and it is a web based VB (script and class) designer.
I have emulated server-side cursors in the approach and have implemented
the databases as objects (ie: field name becomes a variable within the
class). You can use the code 'asis' or use it as a model to get around your
issues.

I created it for me, to serve my purposes but allow anyone to use it to the
same end.

PS: the vb script does the same, but I am a little late to get the docs