List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Sherrill Date:November 22 1999 3:32pm
Subject:Re: Mysql and dynasets
View as plain text
You cannot use dynasets with MyODBC.  The recordset must be of snapshot
type.  If you require dynasets, you will need to create a link table using
MS Access.  Just link to your MyODBC configured database.  MS Access will
wrap Jet around the ODBC driver and provide you the functionality required
for dynasets.

I hope this helps...

Pat...